Complete Short tasks and receive Money

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Today I will be telling you about a promising program that I had the chance to check out. It is called Minute Workers. This program allows users to sign up free and complete easy tasks for cash. You will make dollars for simple tasks such as sign up,joining twitter,download a specific file etc.
minute workers

There are six simple steps to start making revenue from minuteworkers..
1. Register for free at Minute Workers.
2. Go to Available Jobs to select a job to complete.
3. Complete the job(s) and submit the proof.
4. Wait for the employer to review your proof.
5. Once reviewed the job is complete and money is sent.
6. Withdraw the cash, once account balance has reached $2.
Thats so simple. Isn't it ?

Referral Program of Minute Workers
I would like to tell you that minute workers has a very good referral program also. This means that apart of completing fast freelancers jobs, you can also earn for referring friends to the program. Minute Workers is paying 0.05$ for just referring a friend and 0.10$ if he completes a task. Also the greatest feature is that they are giving a signup bonus of 1.10$ for every newly registered users. Even though this amount cannot be withdrawn , this can be used to create campaigns. I am now using this bonus of 1.10$ to promote my blog.

Minute Workers Forum
You can get paid for posting and creating threads in minuteworkers Forum also! The rates are as followed:

New Post: $0.01
New Thread: $0.01
Per reply to your thread: $0.01
Withdrawl at $2.00


Sign up or login to the forum to take part in this fantastic forum, do not miss this opportunity!.

Why did Hamrash Edava (I) joined Minute Workers
Unlike other similar sites, the main thing that attracts me is the payout. Minute workers has set their minimum payout to 2$. Payments are via Paypal/Alertpay and they pays you within a week. They just charges only 10% fee on all withdrawals less than 10$. It will be more good to potential users, if they introdcue percentage referral from member’s/referrals earnings. I hope this feature will be implemented pretty soon.

I think the site will continue in action for a long trusted period. Now they are a paying site and also their possibility to become as a scam is very minimal. Anyway in the current situation we can say that they are one among the best similar sites. So, if you want to make a little extra cash online, Minute Workers can be a starting point. I will post my results on the program in a later post. If you have any doubts or suggestions, please leave a comment here.

Update: Payment Received
Minuteworkers

Enter your email address: Get more Free Money Making Tips

3 comments:

Shammer,  October 10, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

Seems to be interesting one..I will definitely join the pgm.

TriNi October 17, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

Sounds like a good opportunity! Nice find.. I'll check it out.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog as well. I replied to your question there, but thought I'd post it here too just in case you didn't see it.

"I know this would have been a question someone would have.. because I myself thought about it. I guess you are right, we have no way to confirm that they are donating the money... but I guess the thought that you're doing something to help by clicking.. which really takes a few seconds of your time.. is probably enough confirmation? And why I thought I'd mention the site as well.. was the fact that you're getting some sort of reward as well in return.. so it's not all for nothing.

But you're right. There is no way of knowing for sure. :/"

- TriNi @ Make Money Online Free

Hamrash October 17, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

Thanks Trini,

I will defintely try it..

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your views about the Post...

About This Site

Moneyham is a directory of good Online Money making Programs with income Proofs. We are also giving money making ideas for bloggers. Perhaps Moneyham.com is the Easiest and Sincere Way to Make Money Online.

Total Visitors

Site Archive