What is the first thing that I will do after the lockdown?

Thursday, June 11, 2020

What is the first thing that I will do after the lockdown? 


 The very first thing that I will do after lockdown is to catch the immediate flight to home and meet my newly born princess.

Yes, I became a father on June 9th. I was planning to be present in operation theatre during wife’s delivery and was about to talk with the doctor for the same because I wanted to be with her and wanted to stand beside her in such critical situation. I wanted to hold her hands tightly while she was giving birth. I planned well in advance my annual leave, started buying toddlers items and all. Unfortunately for everyone, COVID 19 has ruined my plans too. 














 
The irony is that at the same time (0830 H) wife has been taken to Operation Theatre for delivery, I began the training delivery of Tetra Operation course to my batch. 

After 40 mins, my phone started vibrating (House rules!) and while I glanced at the screen saw that “Mom Calling’’. Immediately I declared Coffee break and answered the phone. 

The next half-second, till my Mom speaks anything was like an hour for me. 

The whole world became mute. The Heartbeat rate got doubled.

"It’s Girl", Mom said with a smile. 
Mix of fear, excitement, responsibility, stress, smile and tear-all came at same the time. 
How is the health of both mamma and baby? I regained consciousness and asked. 
Both are doing well, no issues at all, She said. 
Smile on all faces – A feeling of big relief. 

 I know every father will agree with me on this one - when you give life to a newborn, you suddenly begin enjoying life and having tonnes of reasons to live. You will work for those giggles, smiles and coos. You see yourself in them and thinking proudly about all the things they're capable of doing. 

 Yes, Being a dad is the best! Inshallah, I will be able to meet my princess very soon!
Free Money Making Tips:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your views about the Post...

About This Site

Moneyham is a directory of good Online Money making Programs with income Proofs. We are also giving money making ideas for bloggers. Perhaps Moneyham.com is the Easiest and Sincere Way to Make Money Online.

Total Visitors

Site Archive